Gwanwyn Festival’s May bulletin is packed with news and interviews from our 10th birthday celebrations.
– Gwanwyn veteran Dee Rivas tells us the secrets of what makes a great Gwanwyn event
– Rubicon Dance’s Kathryn Williams discusses our first ever Gwanwyn Dance Night on May 21 at Dance House in Cardiff
– Emma van Woerkom shares details of her Sharing Stories project into literature and dementia taking place at Hay On Wye library
– We talk to Robert Visintainer of Men’s Sheds Cymru about winning a Voluntary Arts Epic Award for their Pimp My Uke project
– Go behind the scenes of Gwanwyn with Festival Coordinator Emma Robinson.
If there’s anything you would like to see us cover next time please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 029 2043 1555